Monday 8 April 2013

Meadowhall Comic

Meadowhell: The True Horror of Shopping that is available in two 32 page full colour parts to download or in a single 64 page one-shot on CDrom locally is creating some interesting feedback from readers and reviewers alike.


Horror Cult Films
Daley’s unique, dry wit is the highlight of his writing. He may write great stories, but when it comes to the closing pages, there’s no one else to compare. CD Comics output has been nothing but a treat to read, with Meadowhell being no exception. Another cult gem.
full review
http://horrorcultfilms.co.uk/2012/08/meadowhell-the-true-horror-of-shopping-parts-12/


Rotting Zombie
I never guessed what was really going on, when I found out I was surprised, very clever once again and going back you can see a ridiculous amount of clues littering the comic which unless you are insane you would just never pick up on.
full review
http://therottingzombie.blogspot.co.uk/2013/01/medowhell-by-craig-daley-surreal-murder.html

Comic Bastards Review
It’s rare that a comic completely catches me off guard, usually there’s some semblance of what’s going on before the surprise. With this series though, I was caught off guard completely when I read it, so much so that I leaned back in my chair and was like, “Damn… you got me.” I’m going to remain as spoiler free when describing the details about story and unfortunately that means not telling you what “got me”.
full review:
http://www.comicbastards.com/homepage/2013/1/30/review-meadow-hell-1-2.html#


I'm not willing to ruin the end either, but reader feedback has been on similar lines, blown away, shocked and surprised, so why not have a read... It could change the way you shop forever.

It's available from the following websites, priced at just $0.99/70pUK or Worldwide equivalents

The CDrom version, packaged in a slimline DVD case with a wrap around cover is priced £2.50 and is available from Sheffield's Space Centre on the Wicker, Broomhill's Galaxy 4 and Record Collector, Blackwells on Mappin Street, the Funhouse in Woodseats, Rare and Racey on Devonshire Green and now at the Sheffield Star Shop on York Street


No comments:

Post a Comment